2014年3月24日星期一
Entry 6
Compare with the video lecture, the
infographic gives audience information more direct. It is obvious for us to
figure out that the lecture has 5 stages as a spiral and it develops step by
step. What is more, the infographic also states a main phrase for every stage. For
example, the first stage is “make me care”. About the video lecture, there are
more details in there, and the speaker also gives us some movie clips to prove
his statement. Besides, in the video lecture, speaker uses his own experience
that is related to every sub point. As for me, infographic is easier for me to
comprehend. The video lecture is lasted 19 minutes. At beginning, I can pay attention
to video, but I feel tired to get information from the video later. The infographic
can pass the information directly, and it also can save time. Although the
infographic is easy to get information, I am still more enjoyable on video
lecture, because it has more details and some movie clips that attract me a
lot.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论