2014年3月5日星期三

Entry 2

   The first time I read these two articles, I do not find there are some relationships between “Safety Pin as Signifier” and “Web 2.0 to Social 3.0”. Then, I read them in detail, and they have some similarities. First of all, punk and web both have experienced the development of a longer period of time. At the beginning, punk is regarded as a style of exuberant ugliness, and most people do not like it. At that time, about web 1.0, it only can provide information, with not much people use it. However, with the development, nowadays, punk and web have a great progress. What is more, a growing number of people use and like them. Secondly, punk and web influence other things a lot. For example, punk affects the way of making movies, TV shows and something else. Web also influences people’s communication, information exchange. Last but not the least, Punk and social 3.0 not only become the worlds of avant-garde culture and mass entertainment, but also they are the labels in the present era.

没有评论:

发表评论