What is useful?
1.
The Ted talk that I want to
turn it into infographic also has several steps. This model infographic shows
the 3 main parts to explain it thesis. It is helpful for me to organize the
whole content.
2.
The model infographic shows an occurrence,
and then comes up with reasons and solutions. The Ted talk that I use also
raises a question, and gives audience reasons. It has similar structure, so I can
imitate it framework.
3.
The Ted talk uses some data to
illustrate his reasons. The model infographic also has data. It is useful for
me to modify my infographic.
What is not useful?
1.
Compared with information of
model infographic, the Ted Talk I use has more complex information. The
framework of model infographic is too simple, so it is not useful for me.
2.
The style of imagine is not
useful for me.
How does this model accommodate content?
First of all, the model infographic uses data to show a question. Then,
it comes up with 5 essential areas that need to improve, and also uses data to
prove its statement. Finally, it raises 5 ways to solve the problem.
model infographic Link:http://www.iom.edu/Reports/2012/Accelerating-Progress-in-Obesity-Prevention/Infographic.aspx

没有评论:
发表评论